Yesterday I was in too much pain to blog. Oh no, that was 41 years ago! That was when I gave birth to my first born son! He weighed in at a whopping 4 # 9 1/2 oz. He was six weeks early and the smallest of 11 babies born on 4th of July. What a happy day it was for me! I would like to wish him a belated birthday...............so Happy Birthday, Phil!
I thought I was doing so good because I sent him a text message; but, I am not sure if it even went through. I hope it did. Hope you had a good day and a lot of gifts :)
I am glad that the Traveling Teens are back too! It was good to see them and spend time with the other relatives too! Thanks so much for the invitation.
I enjoyed the slide show of your "working vacation"! I hear that you are hoping for a return next year :)
The BEST big sister!
9 years ago
1 comment:
Can you believe how old you son is?!?
Post a Comment