Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Should I boil water? Do you want me to boil water? Those were questions that I was asking thirteen years ago! I was nervous & excited! I was told, and not politely, that I was not to ask about boiling water again. The mommy -to- be was in labor & in some pain. I guess I should say, a lot of pain!
After some time mommy & daddy were off to the hospital to deliver a little bundle. We were happy & couldn't wait to see the new baby. I can't believe that it has been thirteen years since Lyss arrived. It was so nice when mommy & baby came home and we were so happy to be at her beck-n-call. I was her "Nanny" & it was the bestest job! A big "Happy Birthday" to you Alyssa! I love you!

1 comment:

HandyFamily said...

I guess you shouldn't have asked that question 141 times! Just kidding! I love you and am so thankful you were there with us!