skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Update
I went to see Grandma yesterday and she was was glad to see me! It had been a few days since I had seen her. David, Patty & Allison were there. Patty was unwrapping Grandma's Christmas stocking! Santa had brought her a stocking full of goodies. Some she can use and some will be of no use to her. A new toothpaste & toothbrush! Plus there was candy! I thought she was a diabetic; or well, I guess you have to have a treat once in a while. (Candy isn't one of her weakness) She was having trouble being hot/cold again! I guess she just can't handle having too many visitors at the same time. I don't know I will get down to see her today; Wendi & family are going to visit. Hope you all have a good day and enjoy the calmness of the day after! Hope you all had a nice Christmas. Just think 6 days and we will be able to start on a new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment